Friday, August 24, 2012

I must be getting famous - Vijaya Schartz

BWL just released today: a special edition bundle of the CURSE OF THE LOST ISLE series, comprising the first three complete novels, PRINCESS OF BRETAGNE, PAGAN QUEEN, and SEDUCING SIGEFROI, into one handy kindle file. And all that for the super-friendly price of $5.99.


So I figured I must be getting famous. The special edition even wears my name rather than the series name. What a hoot!

In any case, this is a great opportunity to get these first three novels together and cheap. Since Book 4, LADY OF LUXEMBOURG, is coming out in late fall, grab the deal now, and you'll be ready for it when Book 4 is released.

Now back to writing. These books don't write themselves, and I don't want to disappoint my loyal readers. Wishing you all a fantastic end of summer.

Oh, and you can still enter my contest to win LADY OF LUXEMBOURG when it releases, by going to my website: http://www.vijayaschartz.com and clicking on CONTEST at the top right, then follow the directions on the contest page. 

Now back to writing. These books don't write themselves, and I don't want to disappoint my loyal readers. Wishing you all a fantastic end of summer.

Vijaya Schartz
Swords, Romance with a Kick

No comments:

Post a Comment