Saturday, March 31, 2012

HAVE YOU HUGGED A MEDIEVALIST TODAY? IT'S HUG A MEDIEVALIST DAY!

I swear I didn't make it up. I just found out on the internet a few days ago that March 31st is "HUG A MEDIEVALIST DAY." There had to be one of those. After all, nowadays, there is a day for almost everything.

Although I don't consider myself a medievalist (maybe I should), I'll take a cyberhug, or congrats, or kudos from anyone anytime. So March 31st is just as good as any a day to get it. Cyberhugs, I mean. You are welcome to comment and hug the contributors to this blog. They are all experts in the medieval period, so that must make them medievalists. After all, they researched the medieval period and became experts, enough to write believable romantic fiction in the genre.

So here is my cyberhug to all medievalists out there today. May your knowlege enlighten those avid for medieval things, may your stories find a loyal audience, may you all prosper and collect the rewards of all your shared knowledge.

Now, your turn. Tell us why you like medievalists.

Visit our favorite medievalists' websites at:

Denise Domning
Vijaya Schartz
Kris Tualla

No comments:

Post a Comment